Breakfast club is running from 8am each morning. No need to book ahead. Please bring your child to the front porch door and ring the bell. Miss Holmes runs breakfast club and she will let your child in. Children will have breakfast in their bubble. The cost of breakfast club is £2. There is no need to book ahead.
After School Clubs
After School Club Spring Term 2022
After school club runs from 3.30 to 4.30pm, Some clubs are free and others run at a cost of £2, with the option of extending this to 5pm for an additional £2. We try to support families with two or more children attending clubs with reduced costs for 2 or 3 children. We are so thrilled to be able to offer clubs to all children across school again. This will continue unless we have an outbreak, in which case we may need to revise arrangements temporarily. We will always endeavour to provide after school club as wrap around if you need it.
Free clubs are:
1) Transition club Mondays ~ Year 6 only ~ FREE (run by Mrs Gill)
2) Netball and football clubs are also free.
Netball is on Tuesday after school (this will resume as soon as it is light enough after school (February). Netball club also runs on Wednesday lunchtime between 12.30 and 1pm. This club will continue as usual. Netball club is for children in Years 3 to 6 and is run by Emma, one of our parent governors and experienced netball player and coach.
Football ~ football is on Fridays for children in Years 5 and 6. It is run by Brad who plays for the local KO team.
Other clubs available at a cost of £2 per session:
1) Cycling club ~ runs on Monday, led by Julie, our qualified cycling coach. It is available for children in Year Reception (as long as you can ride a bike).
2) Drawing club ~ runs on Tuesday, led by Miss Price and Miss Holmes (alternate weeks). Fantastic opportunities to draw and paint.
3) Craft club ~ runs on Wednesday, led by Kath, a member of our staff team. Fun craft activities.
4) Healthy living club ~ runs on Thursday, led by Mrs H and Miss Price. Lots of games, physical fun (outdoors as much as we can), cooking healthy recipes and having fun!
5) Games club ~ runs on Friday, led by Kath. Board games, chess, Twister, Kerplunk and so many more games.